Set up your 'Now Provided' report to see the top landing pages driving traffic to your site as well as the keywords driving traffic to those landing pages. Uncover top volume keyword opportunities you were not aware of, discover new content ideas, and optimize your website with the Now Provided Report.
Tidy up your social inbox by clearing out your older comments, DMs, and others quickly! You can use our Bulk Complete option to quickly mark all items in your view as Completed.
In This Article:
Activate your Now Provided Report
To activate your Now Provided Report,
Navigate to Account > Access > OAuth Tokens
Click on the green Link a Google Account button, located on the top right corner of your browser window. If you are not logged into your google account, you will be prompted to enter your google credentials.
DangerYour Google account must have Google Analytics access for the domain
Enter your Google credentials.
Click on the Domains button on the left side-bar
Click the “+ Activate” link of the domain you are activating the Now Provided Report on.
You will be taken to the Options page of the domain.
Click the Activate button, and select your OAuth Token.
Click Save Google Analytics Profile.
Once you save the profile to the tracked domain, your Now Provided Report will be activated. It may take a few hours to create the initial report, as we are pulling in a large amount of data from the past year. Once the report runs, it can be viewed by clicking on the “Now Provided” button in the left sidebar of each domain you’ve tied analytics to. You can also access your Now Provided report from your domain dashboard by clicking on the blue number under the Organic Pages column:
Understanding your Now Provided Dashboard
At the top of the dashboard is a graph displaying the number of landing pages driving google search traffic by day.
Underneath the graph is a table of the top landing pages driving traffic to your site. If you click on one of the landing pages the table will dropdown to reveal the keywords driving traffic to that specific page
The following terms:
- Users: number of unique individuals who visited the webpage
- Sessions: represents the number of individual sessions initiated by all users to your webpage
- Bounce Rate: a session that triggers only a single request to the Analytics server (such as when a user opens a single page on your site and then exists without triggering any other requests)
- Keywords: # of keywords (up to 50) driving traffic to a webpage
Clicking on any landing page URL will provide a drop-down with rich keyword research data points. You can add to your domain's keyword list by clicking on "+Add"
- Position: position of web page in SERP
- Search Vol: Google Search Volume
- CPC: Cost per Click
- Competition: higher competition # = higher number of advertisers running ads on Google adwords
- Traffic (%): The average percentage of all traffic the website is getting from this keyword
- Traffic Cost (%): estimated price of organic keywords in Google Adwords
- Num of Results: Total Number of Results
Export Now Provided Dashboard Data
You can export data for all keywords found each day as a CSV file. Click on the download button located on the top-right corner of your browser window. There are a multitude of ways to sort and filter the report. We have provided two formatting tutorials: